Friday, October 5, 2012

Well, when I started this blog I never promised how often it would get updated!  I guess at this rate I am doing well with twice a year!  Just a few things I had to share....



This is a for sure prediction in Jacks world!!!  Go Vikings!!!!  Daddy just shakes his head at what he calls nonsense!!!  HA HA!!!

Jack is going two days a week to CDC in Wharton and he is finally doing great! It took him a little while to get warmed up to the place but now he walks right into his room leaving me in the dust! My mom keeps him the other two days and he has turned into quite the Nana's boy!!! When he is awake he has only one mode and that is go, go, go!!! He gets into everything and anything and we laugh every moment of the way!

Maddy is doing phenomenal in school! We are so proud of her!!! After the first week she got use to her busy schedule and is doing great. She is in a combination of Pre-K and Kindergarten and she loves both classes. She also gets PT, OT, Speech, Assisted PE, and extra music classes on top of the everyday school curriculum! I got an e-mail from one of her therapists that works with her on her communication device and she said she is doing great with it and that they are going to start trying to incorporate it into her classroom time! They were working on shapes and colors and Maddy accurately chose every one when she was given a choice. Her therapist then worked on the same activity two days later knowing how well she did the previous day. She said Maddy was picking the wrong one and then giggling and would then pick the right one. Her aide and therapist figured out Maddy was playing with them that day because she was giggling after each one and would always pick the right one next! I guess she has a little silliness in her too!!! :)

Here are just a few pictures that I never got posted! Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the cooler temps!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this time of year!!! I have decided I should just start a pumpkin patch since I go through so much pumpkin when fall hits!!! I think I have already tried 5 new pumpkin recipes and the next one up is Pumpkin Greek frozen yogurt! I will let ya know how it goes!!!

 
Here are some pictures from our trip to Little Rock to see family this past summer.  The kids had a blast plying with their cousins!!


They were running around the house chasing each other!


 
Our cousins son cooking a side dish for supper!  Fantastic job!

 
Helping Maddy play with the IPad!  So Sweet!



Maddy's first day of school!

 
I love her little face peeking out the window!!!  She watches us till that little head can't turn any further!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment