Thursday, March 22, 2012

Back at it!!!!

Well spring is in full bloom and the weather has been wonderful!!  We have remained so busy since the start of 2012, I have not even thought about a minute to sit by the computer to blog!  BUT, I have some awesome footage of Maddy working so amazingly well with her communication device I just had to share!  Please excuse me and my wondering in front of the camera, in my "not so attractive attire"!  We get comfy around here in the evenings!!!  ;)  We have been so proud of Maddy working so hard on her device, she has some good days and some days where she just doesn't want to work.  But I guess we all have those days so you can't blame her a bit!  Lately, she has been doing such a great job so I am just going to go ahead and share this video and STOP talking!!!  (that doesn't happen much!!!)



We have lots of exciting weekends coming up!  Bobby and my dad are cooking in a cook-off team fundraiser for hospice this weekend.  They have been busy getting all the meat and recipes all together to of course they are thinking "kick some BBQ butt"!  I will let ya know how it turns out!

Next week Maddy turns 5 years old!  I cannot believe how quickly 5 years has gone by!  She is just as sweet as the day she was born.  She has such a sweet demeanor and she just warms our hearts every time we hear that belly giggle and see that bright smile on her face!  We are taking her to San Antonio for her birthday next weekend.  They have a park called Morgan's Wonderland that is specially equipped for special needs.  All the rides accommodate a wheel chair or have a 5 point harness strap to hold someone that cannot sit up.  They have swings for wheelchairs also!  Very Cool place!!!!

Hope this wonderful weather finds everyone happy and healthy!  I will share some random pictures from our everyday crazy life! 


Go Texans!!!  Go Vikings!!!



Maddy opening her Valentines day present!



Last year/this year split St. Paddy's day!  Wow!!!  They have both changed!!!


Being SILLY!!!!



Bath Time!


Eeeeewwww, Kisses from Daddy!



Playing Outside on his playground set!


No comments:

Post a Comment